[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Cookbook - New recipes needed

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 30 01:12:44 MSD 2011

Hello all!

I've replaced the old recipe list with a new one. The link is still here on
the wiki along with other information for prospective authors:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Cookbook#Information_for_prospective_authors

We've made a few changes to the content. Specifically, we've removed two
chapters: "Call Center Services" and "Carrier Class Services". We do not
feel that these can properly be done in "recipe" format. So instead we've
take a few of the recipes from those chapters and put them into the "misc."
section on the FSCB recipe list. We invite your input on what to replace
them with.

What do you think? What recipes would you like to see? Send use your ideas.

Thanks,
Michael