[Freeswitch-dev] where are CORE_SOFTTIMER_MODULE.so and CORE_PCM_MODULE.so?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 19:30:30 MSD 2011

so you're saying you are taking our obsolete 1-year-old code release
and butchering it for your needs for who-knows-what and you need
assistance from us?  We are busy trying to maintain our actual build
system on our current release.  So I say either use ours and ask for
help with that or don't use our resources for your corporation's
needs....