[Freeswitch-dev] where are CORE_SOFTTIMER_MODULE.so and CORE_PCM_MODULE.so?

jesse chat2jesse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:58:37 MSD 2011

- Our corporation has differ build system,  makefile can not be used any
more. I have to convert it into internal build config file, that is a big
hassle I was working on during the last two weeks.

- after the cross compiling, I can build all those dynamic mod_console/...
shared libraries.

But the target that bundles files like switch_core.c/switch_core_hash.c....
  under /src is the culprit.  Should the target be shared library
libfreeswitch.so or libfreeswitch.la? I tried both,

if it is built as libfreeswitch.so, then the executable built from switch.c
will complain " switch.c:80: error: undefined reference to
'switch_core_session_ctl'"..etc.

If it is built as libfreeswitch.la, the the launching of freeswitch will
fail and throws error "switch_loadable_module.c:882 Error Loading  module
/CORE_SOFTTIMER_MODULE.so"

please share your advice.

I am building with fs 1.0.6.

-jesse

On Jun 16, 2011 12:36 PM, "Steven Ayre" <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mind if I ask why it's causing problems for your cross compiling?
It

http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-dev