[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Conference Call Today

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:23:42 MSD 2011

It's a pity I missed the conference.

I tried the mod_mrtp on my Mac and it works great. Actually I just looked libmrtp recently and tried to say how difficult to implement. Then it just come out like an art I can't help to say that the team is so great!

Here's a few questions I'd like to know about mod_mrtp:

1) What license of the freeswitch.swf ?

2) Is it possible to use another ring sound ?

3) Is is possible to get the source or the swf?

4) Any plan on video support ?

We may consider to pay for the swf source, let me know should I ask consulting at ... or cudatel.

Thanks.

--
Seven Du
About: http://about.me/dujinfang