[Freeswitch-dev] mod_skypopen

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:21:26 MSD 2011

You must first use the script to start the skype clients, then start
freeswitch and load the mod-skypopen.

At that point, it works.

Normally you use freeswitch in a server linux installation, not in a
desktop installation.

Anyway, also if you have a desktop installation, you will not see the
skype client on the desktop (because is displayed on a hidden X
screen).

So, all in all, use the script to start the clients, then start fs and
load mod-skypopen. It will work. :)

NB: you don't want to have a skype client running on the desktop. No
skype client on the desktop. Skype clients will run hidden, started by
the script

-giovanni

--
Sent from my mobile device