[Freeswitch-dev] Chat Dialplan

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at cs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:56:06 MSD 2011

I think I understand it. Basically, a client can prepend a +code that
causes the message to be routed to a specific module. I don't think
that fulfills my requirements. This is fine for basic routing, but
it's not a very good programmable environment for chat applications,
unless I'm missing something, which is always possible.

If I am, can you direct me to anything that explains it in a little
more depth than your email?