[Freeswitch-dev] switch_xml_config.c

Gilles Depatie gilles.depatie at mapleworks.com
Wed Jan 26 23:24:33 MSK 2011

Hi

I'm running into what appears to be a questionable range interpretation
issue in switch_xml_config_parse_event function.

When enforce_min and enforce_max are TRUE should the value not be inclusive
of MIN and MAX?

Say a value range of min = '0' and max = '1000', should values of 0 and 1000
not be acceptable?

The current statement:

                        if ((int_options->enforce_min && !(intval >
int_options->min)) || (int_options->enforce_max && !(intval <
int_options->max)))

excludes those values presently

The error message seems to imply that the range is inclusive of the min and
max values

I've had a look at the latest git version or the file and in this respect
nothing has changed from the version I am currently using

GILLES

Gilles Depatie, Senior S/W Designer, MapleWorks Technology
O: 819-776-6066 x353  |  gilles.depatie at mapleworks.com