[Freeswitch-dev] DB update of 11th February -- is it just me?

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 21:05:21 MSK 2011

Hi there,
 Just wondered -- has anyone had problems since the registration db commit of Friday 11th?

I'm running fS on a Mac TiBook (PPC, running Mac OS X 10.5.8), so this is waaaay off the standard target.

Having updated to head on a cleaned system, the new fS dumps a core on startup.

Did a git revert -n a2c0da53f368f0b11340c3a72814c93b182753b7, followed by make sure.
Problem went away.

----

As a minor issue, the new code seems to generate an error report well before fS segs.
This error says that the registration db doesn't have a field "real".

Looking at the patch for the a2c0da53f368f0b11340c3a72814c93b182753b7 commit,
this error seems to tie in with the change to switch_core_sqldb.c, and the
static char create_registrations_sql[]=
bit, where there's an added line (1638):
 create index regindex1 on registrations (user, real, hostname)\n";

Was that intended?

Putting this as:
  create index regindex1 on registrations (user, realm, hostname)\n";
removes the error report.

Sorry for the delay in reporting, but it takes ages to do anything on this old
machine and it is locked away without a reliable Internet connection.

all the best,
  Lawrence