[Freeswitch-dev] SIP INFO carrying MSML

Owen Williams williams.owen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:09:53 MSK 2011

Cheers Michael,

I've since done a bit of digging and have found the commits associated with
the SIP INFO bounty (thanks Anthony!).  This bounty doesn't go far enough to
make a msml parser using existing ESL interface.  Specifically it is not
(currently) possible to put xml into an outbound 200 response to INFO and it
is also not possible to find out if xml has been placed in an inbound 200
response to INFO.

Whilst we haven't made a final decision, it is likely that we will use the
existing ESL interface rather than trying to port MSML to freeswitch
(sorry!).  I'm hoping that we will be able to make a positive contribution,
as and when we commit to using Freeswitch.

Thanks all!

Owen