[Freeswitch-dev] Developer Dinner Coming Up - Help Feed The FreeSWITCH Team!

jesse chat2jesse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:13:45 MSK 2011

- my paypal donation $20 confirmation number: 6T841976KC483020G, enjoy
dinner!
- also purchased the book from amazon.

keep the good work. just one minor request, could you guys please fix the
mail list issue. my question was posted roughly 20 hours ago on yesterday.
It still has not appeared in my inbox.

-jesse