[Freeswitch-dev] Conference recording pause/resume problem

Mariusz Czulada manieq at wp.eu
Tue Dec 20 13:06:17 MSK 2011

Hi,

I try to prepare a patch which allows to pause/resume a given recording. I'm in the middle of the road: pause is working, by resume - not :(. I'd like to ask for your help in finding a problem. I'm not sure if I handle member and file flags in the thread sub correctly.

BTW. I lost some time playing with member-fnode until found fh in conference_record_thread_run is a proper handler. What is the conference_file_node_t member->fnode used for, if not for handling a recording file?

Regards,

Mariusz