[Freeswitch-dev] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Wed Dec 7 10:14:02 MSK 2011

Hi,

I have added this in mod_radius_cdr.c and run make&make install.

   if (channel){
                 const char *no_radius_start =
switch_channel_get_variable(channel, "no_radius_start");
                 if (switch_true(no_radius_start)){
                         switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG,
SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG, "[mod_radius_cdr] Skipping Radius Start\n");
                         return SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS;
                 }
         }

and for radius_stop.

if (channel){
                 const char *no_radius_stop =
switch_channel_get_variable(channel, "no_radius_stop");
                 if (switch_true(no_radius_stop)){
                         switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG,
SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG, "[mod_radius_cdr] Skipping Radius Stop\n");
                         return SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS;
                 }
         }

When I run call a get this:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Do you know why I am getting this?

I have also remove this lines and compile mod_radius_cdr.c again but I
am still getting this.

Regrdas,
Miha