[Freeswitch-dev] Cannot receive event socket notifications on SIP MESSAGEs

Dmitry Matveev dmm1989 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:49:22 MSD 2011

Hello,

I am writing an event socket application and I would like to be
notified about all IM messages sent by SIP UAs on the FreeSWITCH.

I have two applications logged on FS as 1010 at localhost and
1011 at localhost. They communicate with instant SIP messages well, but I
do not see any notifications about it at the event socket.

I connect to event socket with telnet:
    auth ClueCon

    event plain MESSAGE RECV_MESSAGE SEND_MESSAGE

Could anybody please tell me what am I doing wrong? The version of FS
is f3a4225 (Windows build).

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry