[Freeswitch-dev] conjure_session for mod_perl.cpp?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 26 20:47:23 MSD 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> update and try now.
>
> btw if all you need is channel data there is a magic event regardless
> of session in hanguphook called $env
>
> try print $env->serialize;
>
> this is a normal even just like the ones in the other areas.

Ah, that's what I was wondering about. I was grepping around for the
equivalent of Lua's special "env" event obj and I didn't see that in the
source. I need to wikify the $env thing on the mod_perl wiki page. It
definitely works, even without "session_in_hangup_hook" being set.

Thank you, sir!
-MC