[Freeswitch-dev] help on GDB with core dump

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:51:16 MSD 2011

Hi,

I'm debugging core dump in GDB, although I reported a jura issue I'd like to do something more useful that waiting

Can someone give me some highlight on the message?

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16993

from the first two lines I don't believe pthread_rwlock_wrlock has a problem and remove_session_elem_from_listener_locked also looks normal, where should I look more?

Thanks.
#0  0x00000034bcc0a48a in pthread_rwlock_wrlock () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0

#1  0x00002aaaab9fba50 in remove_session_elem_from_listener_locked (listener=0x5cff788, session_element=0x1) at

--
Seven Du
About: http://about.me/dujinfang