[Freeswitch-dev] bounty request - sofia to not route MESSAGE [was] Chat Dialplan

david varnes david.varnes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:39:46 MSD 2011

Hi Kurtis,

Great news, thank you, you had a productive week-end!  At work
today we were discussing next steps with our little project.  Seems
like next step is to compile and test !

After a quick skim of your patch, is it correct to conclude that you did
not try to address #3 in the jira, ie and event on receipt of the 200
from the MESSAGE recipient ?  Is that feasible and/or is it important
for your project ?  If not I might ask one of our developers to make
contact with you for suggestions to make that change as well.

Again, thanks for the patch, I will post further with more results.

davidv