[Freeswitch-dev] Help: how to disable dynamic RTP mapping?

Oleg Khovayko khovayko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 04:13:25 MSD 2011

Anthony Minessale wrote:
> run freeswitch -nonat

Antony,

Thank you very much, I run FreeSWITCH with this option, and really, 10s
delay is gone.

And, works almost everything, but one thing:

I have IpKall forwarding number, which forwards calls to
number at mysite.cx:5080.

With the old NAT mode, it was work OK.
In the -nonat mode, call comes in, I picked up handset - but heard only
one-side voice: from fs_client to IPKALL PSTN caller.
Voice from the caller to client does not traversing.

When I set in the IpKall account forward to in.callcentric.com, and FS
is registered as client on that CallCentric account -
everything works OK, voice goes to both directions. This time, I keep
this workaround.

I noticed, when call establishing correctly, following debug-message
presents in the log-file twice per call:
switch_rtp.c:3082 Correct ip/port confirmed.
With this problem call, I see this message only once. I assume,
something wrong with RTP connection establishing.

Please, suggest me, how can I fix this trouble, or idea, what to see myself.

Log of one-side-call in there:

http://olegh.ath.cx/fs_log-2010-04-24.txt

Thanks,

Oleg