[Freeswitch-dev] Valet Parking improvements

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de
Tue Apr 12 22:44:10 MSD 2011

The easiest is to create a ticket in Jira and add the patches to it and let everybody know on the list where they are and ask people to try it.

Am 30.03.2011 um 16:08 schrieb Josh M. Patten:

> Our development team is in the process of writing some improvements into the valet parking module that we hope to get pushed upstream to the community. Among these improvements are:
>
> ·         Ability to set timeout value
>
> o   Ability to send call back to extension that originally parked the call after timeout
>
> o   Ability to send call to static extension (for example, an operator) after timeout
>
> o   Ability to disconnect the call after timeout
>
> ·         Ability to set escape button, such as *, #, 0-9
>
> o   Ability to send call back to extension that originally parked the call after caller presses escape button
>
> o   Ability to send call to static extension (for example, an operator) after caller presses escape button
>
> o   Ability to disconnect the call after caller presses escape button
>

> In order to make these changes we are going to have to add a few arguments to the module. My questions are:
>

> How should we get this code submitted for review and testing?
>
> What do we need to do to get this code merged after it is reviewed and tested?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Josh Patten
>
> Brazos County Network Engineer
>
> 979.361.4676

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115, D-12059 Berlin
Voice: +49 30 60988730

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 44413 B
Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de