[Freeswitch-dev] Automatic hangups?

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Thu Apr 7 02:42:09 MSD 2011

Found it.

The "Gateways" configuration was wrong.  It was referencing the IP
address of another server (TestSrv), so the ACK packets were getting
sent to the wrong machine.  Very subtle bug -- other than the hangups
things have been working ok, so I didn't suspect FS configuration to be
the issue.

Found it by using WireShark to trace the SIP packets.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Email: m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com