[Freeswitch-dev] luasql or freeswitch.dbh

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Tue Sep 28 11:09:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

Well, ODBC is a wrapper and therefore there is some time needed. I found something:

http://www.devtoolshed.com/content/performance-benchmarks-odbc-vs-oracle-mysql-sql-server-net-providers

I think the native driver should be faster but I have done no further testing. But its not the most important point for me. Much more interesting is, what the freeswitch.dbh does, if there are many threads try to get a connection?

Best regards,
Bernhard