[Freeswitch-dev] sipX consultative trasnfer to freeswitch Conference leaves a phantom channel

Joegen E. Baclor joegen at opensipstack.org
Mon Sep 27 23:50:17 PDT 2010

Hi Anthony and Brian,

Thanks for picking up my mail.   I did not open a jira issue just yet
because as soon as I learned how to enable sofia logging, it became
apparent that sipX is not sending the BYE to freeswitch.  I am still
investigating this internally.  However, if you want to see the logs for
my test, I have dumped it to pastebin here:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/pastebin.php?dl=14041

I have sanitized the domain and IP a bit.

Joegen