[Freeswitch-dev] Strange bug...

Oleg Khovayko khovayko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:47:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

Just for information:

Time to time, very seldom, I see strange bug with my FS-machine.
FreeSwitch starts to use ~60% of CPU, and eat more and more memory.
When it reach ~500MB, system kill this task.

Restart does not help. Reboot also. After reboot, FS, when starts,
continues to eat CPU and memory.

When I try if from terminal, and use command "shutdown",
system not exit completely, and freeze, just after print about
destroying all connections to SIP-providers.

When I tried to debug it, looks like problem in the thread #5.

And, last time, I seen following message, after which FS starts working
normally:

[Switching to Thread 0x28802250 (LWP 100075)]
sqlite3HashInsert (pH=0x0, pKey=0x297e7d78, nKey=15, data=0x28c5a080) at
./src/hash.c:347
347       xHash = hashFunction(pH->keyClass);
(gdb)