[Freeswitch-dev] Google Voice incoming calls

Oleg Khovayko khovayko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:17:53 PDT 2010

Nyamul Hassan wrote:
> Did you read the other thread on this issue where it was mentioned
> that Google Voice expects a 1 to receive the call? There was also a
> dialplan example on how to automate that.

Excuse me, I don't understand, what you talking for.
I tried search archive of this mailing list, words "google" and "gv" --
did not found any "1",
which you mentioned.
Is this "1" - country code when call FS->GV->PSTN, or something other?
If so, I know about it, and already use "+1" prefix, of course.
If you mentioned something other, relates to receive call: PSTN->GV->FS
-- please,
send me details.

Thanks,

Oleg