[Freeswitch-dev] Native ISDN Stack

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Fri Sep 3 14:01:18 PDT 2010

Well, I am not the one porting ucLinux - I was talking about porting
FreeSWITCH to ucLinux - but will check it up.

90 lines (3 x E1/T1) on 4M RAM - ucLinux already run on that chip - leaving
2M - and I am wondering if porting FreeSWITCH core is an easier task than
building firmware module - just an option.

Jan