[Freeswitch-dev] FSComm video support

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 2 21:36:27 PDT 2010

That would be an amazing contribution.

The biggest problem here is that there's no endpoint module on FS that
currently supports video. Since FSComm is completely relying on FS's
capabilities, I turn the question to FS module developers. If I recall
correctly, there are thousands of IP problems when it comes to video
encoding and that's an area no one is really willing to dive in right now...

Regards,
João Mesquita