[Freeswitch-dev] Native ISDN Stack

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:07:57 PDT 2010

stkn said to me he needed to bring it up to date with the latest changes of
the freetdm API.

Having said that, you can ping me (moy) on IRC #openzap if you need
assistance getting it to work.

Since stkn is there too, may be we can check what's the status of his
separate git repository, I don't see any problem with getting it merged so
he can keep working in the main freetdm git repo or a branch of it.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com