[Freeswitch-dev] playback in background

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 23:23:39 PDT 2010

Cool. Thank you Anthony.  Sorry I didn't look much hard.

And, I found a few problems:

1) instead of displace, it's called displace_session.

2) the calling party hear nothing before echo, with or without the m
flag. I want to hear MOH while waiting in the sleep.

<condition>
	<action application="answer"/>
	<action application="playback" data="tone_stream://%(100,1000,800);loops=1"/>
	<action application="displace_session" data="local_stream://moh m"/>
	<action application="sleep" data="5000"/>
	<action application="echo"/>
</condition>

3) inconsistent syntax:  limit mux vs flags limit, with or without +

displace,mod_commands
displace_session: <path> [<flags>] [+time_limit_ms]

I understand fix it might beak backward compatibilities, however, as
they go to the same switch_ivr function it would be better if they
looks like consistent.