[Freeswitch-dev] VLAN support in sofia module

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:22:57 PDT 2010

its not possible to listen on 0.0.0.0 you can only guess at best on
which ip goes with what packets and you cannot choose which source
addr to put in outbound packets in that case.  This is a limitation
caused by the design of the SIP spec.

You must create a distinct profile for every interface with the
desired IP from each vlan.