[Freeswitch-dev] VLAN support in sofia module

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:47:35 PDT 2010

Possibly your best bet would be to set sip-ip and rtp-ip to the
specific interface and ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip to the global IP.

I don't know how well this'll work though. Sofia might get very
confused about where to send stuff to, since the same IP is used on
essentially separate networks.

-Steve