[Freeswitch-dev] presence direction incorrect?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:18:28 PDT 2010

You are thinking in your paradigm instead of ours.
We consider the thing you are monitoring from FS perspective, the
invite to/from FS and the phone.

This is because there are 2 legs when you monitor the ext on FS you
are monitoring the users relationship to FS.  When there is an inbound
call to x1000 it's really an outbound call to the phone which we are
showing as an outbound call ringing.

try the patch I added to latest where when it's your new brand of
non-registered entities, it forces the perspective to be reversed