[Freeswitch-dev] Not seeing WARNING and ERROR messages in log

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Wed Oct 20 12:51:28 PDT 2010

My switch.conf.xml file has   <param name="loglevel" value="debug"/>.

The funny thing is that I see the low level debugs (NOTICE and INFO and DEBUG) but not the higher level ones (WARNING and ERROR).  I would think if anything it should be the other way around.  I have to keep poking in the code to change SWITCH_LOG_WARNING to SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE so that I can see what's going on!

Carolyn