[Freeswitch-dev] Dialog events: full vs partial

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:29:18 PDT 2010

The conference has it's own presence feature for the conference as a whole.

see conf/autoload_configs/conference.conf.xml

<configuration name="conference.conf" description="Audio Conference">
  <!-- Advertise certain presence on startup . -->
  <advertise>
    <room name="3001@$${domain}" status="FreeSWITCH"/>
  </advertise>

Then you can subscribe to conf+3001@<your domain>
And the presence is announced for the conference as a whole.