[Freeswitch-dev] Dialog events

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Tue Oct 12 08:09:42 PDT 2010

OK.  I have configured the freeswitch dialplan to answer extension 44 and invoke the playback application:

   <extension name="44">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^44$">
      <action application="answer"/>
      <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
      <action application="playback" data="/music/default.wav"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

PRESENCE_PROBE does not sound like quite the right thing, then.  But that is what is being triggered by a SUBSCRIBE(dialog) to that extension.  From RFC4235:

"The dialog package allows users to subscribe to another
   user and to receive notification of the changes in state of INVITE-
   initiated dialog usages in which the subscribed-to user is involved."

Nothing in there about being registered or not.

Carolyn