[Freeswitch-dev] Intro

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Wed Oct 6 07:49:27 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I am part of the Avaya SCS development team, which uses FreeSWITCH for conferencing and other media services. We continue to be committed to contributing code and fixes back to the FS project.  I am currently trying to use SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY for Dialog events (RFC4235) in order to monitor calls that FreeSWITCH is managing.  I've run into some roadblocks and am now exploring in the code base, and I will post about that soon.  Just wanted to make a quick intro before getting into the gory stuff.

Carolyn