[Freeswitch-dev] ONE WEEK LEFT - Official FreeSWITCH Training in New York City

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Wed Oct 6 10:34:38 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
The Official FreeSWITCH Training course in New York is just one week away and is almost full. If you are interested in learning a ton of FreeSWITCH, taught by one of the authors of the FreeSWITCH Book, you should consider signing up.

Code FREEVOIP is still valid for $400 off the training. You can register at http://www.voipkb.com/ . There is also a huge discount for registering two or more people together.

The course is an in-depth dive into FreeSWITCH with completely different material then is in the book. We will cover:

 *   Understanding configuration files and the default configuration
 *   Call authentication and routing basics
 *   Integration modules (mod_skypiax, mod_dingaling for Skype/GTalk/XMPP integration)
 *   Understanding presence
 *   Load balancing and high availability
 *   FreeSWITCH Internals
 *   How to debug and troubleshoot FreeSWITCH
 *   Building Custom C Modules
 *   Advanced Modules

Please let me know if you have any questions. We're excited to continue offering this course and thank the FreeSWITCH team for their continued outstanding work. See you in New York!

Thanks,

Darren Schreiber

Join us in October for FreeSWITCH Training!
Visit www.voipkb.com<http://www.voipkb.com/> for more information