[Freeswitch-dev] nolocal exports from dial plan

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Thu Nov 25 02:38:43 PST 2010

Hi Mathieu,

Is there any update on this issue ? I stumbled onto it just now.

I'm doing something like this:

1 - inbound context: set a-leg identity_id as channel variable
identity_id
2 - lookup context: set b-leg identity_id as channel variable
nolocal:identity_id
3 - outbound context: use nolocal:identity_id in condition to do some
actions and eventually bridge
4 - generate separate a- and b-leg xml cdr's

My xml cdr parser breaks on the nolocal: prefix on some variables in
the a-leg cdr. (4)

One other issue I'm having is that it seems I can't use nolocal:
channel variables in xml dialplan conditions. (3) This is probably
because the colon is used in for example ${foo:5} to get the 5 first
characters, so I can't do something like this:

<extension name="foo">
	<condition field="${nolocal:identity_id}" expression="bar">
		<action etc....

Is there any solution to doing this ?

Thanks a lot,

Leon