[Freeswitch-dev] Commercial module development?

raul2r2 raul raul2r2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:24:54 PST 2010

Hi...
      I'm thinking in developing a new module for Freeswitch for commercial
use and distribution. It would be a new end point module based in a
propietary binary protocol. And here the problem raise, because I'm a bit
confusing about MPL license and its implications. Would this module be
considered as a derivate work?.
      If it's considered as a derivate work, is it any kind of commercial
license for freeswitch?.
      and the last question, if any of this is possible, could I statically
link Freeswitch core or some of its modules in my application if I don't
modify its source code?.
Regards,