[Freeswitch-dev] VLAN support in sofia module

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 04:14:15 PST 2010

Yes, it would be possible to bind signalling to the device, but the
RTP stack would likely get confused since it wouldn't be bound to the
same device. To get RTP to bind to the same device would involve a
pretty major rewrite of the RTP stack I suspect. And bypass media
would simply not be possible.

-Steve