[Freeswitch-dev] Question about presence_id

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Thu Nov 11 11:33:33 PST 2010

I have 47's presence set to 47 and 49's presence set to 49.  Here's my dialplan:

   <extension name="47">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^47$">
         <action application="set" data="presence_id=47@$${domain}"/>
         <action application="bridge" data="sofia/cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com/47%cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com"/>
      </condition>
   </extension>
   <extension name="49">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^49$">
         <action application="set" data="presence_id=49@$${domain}"/>
         <action application="bridge" data="sofia/cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com/49%cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com"/>
      </condition>
   </extension>

Should I not be setting the presence_id?  I thought I was told to at one point... Maybe I misunderstood.

Carolyn