[Freeswitch-dev] Question about presence_id

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:54:09 PST 2010

oh,

Dialplan: sofia/cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com/49 at cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com
Action set(presence_id=47 at cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com)

That's cos you are setting it to 47 manually.

I think the problem you may be having with the paradigm in freeswitch
is the each leg of the call is it's own call.  There is not proxy
concept in FS where the bridge is actually 2 legs of one call.

When you call into FS to a 1 legged app like a conference then you can
set the var to 47, sure.
But if you are bridging and you want to monitor what you are bridged
to, you set the var on THAT LEG.

When you bridge to 47 use this as the data attr

{presence_id=47}sofia/cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com/47%cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com