[Freeswitch-dev] Session Progress and RINGING

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Thu Nov 4 15:05:38 PDT 2010

We will try that out but its not "100%" the functionality as the sbc does signalize. If I understand you correct, the 183 with SDP will be forwarded to A with 180 with SDP. But this does change the functionality to A (first of all on SIP/ISDN gateways).

Therefore I would prefer the "clean" way with RFC 3960.

Would you include a patch like "support-rfc3960" configuration option to sofia config which will ignore the CF_EARLY_MEDIA test?