[Freeswitch-dev] Would like to create and contribute a module "mod_cdr_logic"

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 21 15:27:51 PDT 2010

I can vouch for the fact that some folks keep showing up and asking for this
kind of feature. We're not big fans of the straight-to-db paradigm, but
others certainly are. I think the devs would be agreeable to have this in
contrib for people to play with at their own risk. As long as the core devs
& company don't have to answer questions about your buggy module ;) then it
should be okay. Just be ready to offer support for your module because
everyone who uses it will come asking for advice.

-MC