[Freeswitch-dev] Inbound Event Socket

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Mon May 17 22:30:22 PDT 2010

It is a custom written listener in c# that allows using asterisk fast
agi(hopefully never needed :-) ) or freeswitch esl for the same
backend ivr application.

A little bit hard to post that up, as it is not open source.

I could email you off list a sample app, that does enough to demonstrate etc.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Michael S  Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> And what is listening on port 4573? I'd like to see the program that
> is talking to the event socket.
> -MC
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 17, 2010, at 8:02 PM, Bob Coleman <bobc at devassert.com> wrote:
>
>> The setup is simple so will include it.
>>
>> I am running 1.6 downloaded as source and compiled in VS2008, havent
>> tested against the latest, as occasionally there are compiled problems
>> with trunk.
>>
>> Use a stock install, no changes, with this added as a dialplan.
>>
>> <include>
>>  <extension name="ivr_805">
>>    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^805$">
>>        <action application="set" data="instant_ringback=true"/>
>>        <action application="ring_ready" />
>>        <action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:4573 full"/>
>>    </condition>
>>  </extension>
>> </include>
>>
>> Running the compiled freeswitch exe I type the following in the
>> console window
>>
>> originate sofia/gateway/<mygateway>/<my phone> 805
>>
>> That seems to execute as async after transfering to 805, although
>> based on what Anthony said I might be wrong.
>>
>> If you use the following it behaves as normal ie. sync mode after
>> transfering to 805
>>
>> originate {ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/<mygateway>/<my
>> phone> 805
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Bob
>>

>> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Michael Collins
>> <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
>>> I would like to confirm this behavior on a my system. Can you whip
>>> up a
>>> minimal set of configs to reproduce this? Put it on pastebin.freeswitch.org
>>> .
>>> We'll see if we can reproduce. Also, please confirm that you are
>>> running the
>>> latest git-head so that we are doing apples-to-apples comparison.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> MC

>>> dev