[Freeswitch-dev] Inbound Event Socket

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Mon May 17 15:26:08 PDT 2010

Ok, will check that.

I subscribe to the call answered event and wait for that before doing
ivr things, I play a prompt then go to get a key response and it just
skips straight past the message sent, no timeout or anything, and
obviously not waiting for the user. The user presses a key and it
doesnt go anywhere due to the program having completed.