[Freeswitch-dev] Inbound Event Socket

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Sun May 16 16:54:39 PDT 2010

Hi,

Is there a reason why an orginate command typed into the freeswitch
console overrides the dialplan socket application(<action
application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:4573 full"/>) with async
eg originate sofia/gateway/????/???? 805

805 being the extension the outbound event socket is fired from.

I have noticed that if the {ignore_early_media=true} is set that it
behaves correctly and does not override with async.

I am using the 1.6 version source compiled locally on a windows box,
and a extension of 805 setup with the above outbound socket
connection.

Regards

Bob