[Freeswitch-dev] [freeswitch-dev] libfreeswitch cleanup

Paulo Vicentini vicentini.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:44:26 PDT 2010

Hi,
I require that because by embedding libfreeswitch in my app there is time
when my code using libfreeswitch is "out of context" so that I need to call
switch_core_destroy but when I "in context" again I suppose to call
switch_core_init_and_modload so that It would be usefull to have the core
plugable as well.
Thanks