[Freeswitch-dev] [freeswitch-dev] libfreeswitch cleanup

Paulo Vicentini vicentini.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:44:25 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am embedding libfreeswitch to my application's process space and I need to
"init" and "destroy" freeswitch while running my process.
I face problems after calling switch_core_destroy and when my business logic
demands I call switch_core_init_and_modload to work with libfreeswitch
(again)
It seems that struct switch_runtime runtime is not cleared aproprietaly when
destroying the core.
I made some tests clearing runtime struct but still getting segfaults on
apr_queue_trypush (trying to find out the issue)
Can you please help me out with this issue?
Thanks