[Freeswitch-dev] Merging A Law Audio data

Achim Stamm stamm at lyth.de
Mon Jun 28 02:34:54 PDT 2010

Hello!

I have following problem:

I get 160 Bytes Audio data (Format PCM A Law) from a Free Switch Session
and save the data in a byte vector.
At same time i get 160 Bytes Audio data (Format PCM A Law) from an
external program and save the data in a byte vector.
I want to merge the two audio data like a conference FreeSwitch Session
mixed them.
Can I use a Free Switch audio - Merge (C ++)  Function ?
How does Free Switch merge Audio Data in Conference mode ?

regards

Achim Stamm

--
Achim Stamm, Dipl.-Inform. (FH)

Lyncker & Theis GmbH
Wilhelmstr. 16
65185 Wiesbaden
Germany

Fon +49 611/9006951
Fax +49 611/9406125

Handelsregister: HRB 23156 Amtsgericht Wiesbaden
Steuernummer: 04323897052
USt-IdNr.: DE255806399

Geschäftsführer:
Filip Lyncker,