[Freeswitch-dev] Doubt on bridge programatically

Juan Antonio Ibañez Santorum juanito1982 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:11:57 PDT 2010

Hello!

   I am working on a module having this doubt:

Once a call reachs to dialplan I call my app and I don't know which is the
best way (if more than one exits) to bridge that call to an onbound provider
controlling failed connections to try with a failure trunk. Is there any way
to get call connection status (BUSY, CONGESTION...) from code? Is necessary
to use events or may it be obtained as result of bridge function?

Regards