[Freeswitch-dev] nolocal exports from dial plan

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue Jun 22 20:49:10 PDT 2010

That is completely unrelated. I added that function so one can all switch_channel_export_variable() instead of switch_channel_set_variable() followed by getting "exports" and appending the name of the new variable.

As for nolocal, it actually saves the variable with a prefix so it has no effect on the A-leg, what would be the proper fix for the xml without completely wiping the entry away? Its sometimes useful to know something was exported for the B-leg. Can we escape the : ?

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200